Thursday, April 17, 2014

Testing Telepathy Talent?

My Hubby and I were married 2 weeks ago and were talking about how cool it would be if we could talk through our minds like I had experienced so many years ago.  We decided it would be fun to do a test.  I believe that everyone has telepathic abilities, though some may be stronger than others.  Our beliefs force us to turn away from these abilities and if a muscle is never use it eventually atrophies and is lost.  I never use the telepathic forms of communication I used to now that I'm older.  My need for them is little and my faith in my own abilities has faded much over the years, even so it is fun to do mind excercises to both test and strengthen these abilities that I believe will be second nature to us when we are all back in heaven one day.

We pulled out some Phase 10 cards and I randomly picks a card.  He had to guess the number or color (including Wild cards as an option)... this was so fun.  Then I would pick a color or shape and think of it really hard.  I would imagine sending this picture to him and he would try to decipher what I visually sent him telepathically.  The last game we played was rock, paper, scissors, but instead of trying to win the traditional way we were trying to guess which one the other would choose at the same time as us.  All three games or mental exercises were very entertaining.  There were a few times he got it wrong, but seriously, he had talent.  He got over 85% of my visual messages correct!  That is pretty high.  He did it to me to and I may have gotten a few more right than he did but it was close to a tie.  I found that I do a lot worse in exercises like this when I am less confident (which happens whenever I feel like anyone is trying to judge or test me, among other periods of time or circumstances in my life).

We don't talk much about this now that we've been married 6 years, but Hubby loves doing these kind of exercises and I recommend them to anyone that is looking for a fun activity to try out with a friend or loved one.  Playing these games makes you really try to think differently, a trait that we could all benefit from.

No comments:

Post a Comment